Pro Hotspot Outdoor (With 4G)
- ClodPi Pro Hotspot is an articulately designed with robust architecture combining the leading LoRaWAN wireless protocol compatible with all the LoRaWAN nodes or devices. It is compatible with Helium LongFi™ technology and Helium Blockchain technology.
- Helium LongFi™ is a technology architecture that combines LoRaWAN wireless technology and the Helium Blockchain. LongFi™ is optimized for miles of range, and long battery life for IoT devices.
- The Pro Hotspot (Outdoor) - Ready for outdoor deployment - opens up an abundance of opportunities, allowing the ability to mount the hotspot onto the side of buildings, houses and roofs - an ideal solution for wider coverage applications across villages, towns and cities.
- LoRa Concentrator (SX1302)
- ARM 64 Bit Hexa-core (Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 1.4G Dual-core ARM Cortex-A72 up to 1.8G)
- 4GB Ram /64GB eMMC
- Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet
- WiFi (2.4 / 5Ghz) - Only for onboarding
- 48V PoE adapter 803.2at
- 3.5 dBi Fiber Glass Outdoor Antenna (Optional)
ClodPi’s Pro Hotspot (Outdoor) device package comes with the following items:
ClodPi’s Pro Hotspot device (Outdoor) (IP66, ASA material)
PoE Injector 802.3at (48V, industry grade) with power cord
LoRa Antenna -3.5 dbi, N-Female / Fiberglass (Optional)
RJ45 Connector (Grade IP66)
N-Male to N-Male Cable
Cable Lug (for earthing)
Hotspot mounting Plate
Hotspot Mounting Metal Hose Clamps
Antenna Mounting Metal Bracket Kit (2inch Flagpole)
Note: The images shown are for depiction purposes – actual color may slightly vary.