Customer support is the process of solving any customer challenges and pain points effectively via email, or tickets.
ClodPi is using Discord channel for Support process. You can raise the issue by creating a ticket. Below is the process that is in place for resolving any Customer issues they are facing.
For Support – raise a Ticket:
1. Discord Invite link: https://discord.gg/WRNMTSSetz (ONLY FOR HELIUM HOTSPOTS).
2. Create a Discord profile using your email id. Complete the activation process.
3. Log in to Discord and go to Support > support-tickets > on right side click Create ticket
- A ticket id will be created
- Provide your Invoice number, device ID (as mentioned at the bottom of the device), 3 word Hotspot Name
- Type in your issue
- Our technical team should be attending your ticket
- In addition, have AnyDesk app installed on your laptop / desktop for remote connection, if need be, to allow our technical support team to remotely connect the device for investigation
- If issue is not resolved over the air mode, we would need to get the device shipped to our lab and investigate.
· Once the issue is resolved, you or support team can close the ticket by clicking ‘Close” option
· You can have only one open ticket at a time.
2nd floor, No.25 & 26, Vivekananda Nagar, 1st Cross Bettadasanapura Main Rd, Chikkathogur, Post, Electronic City,
Plot No : 47, Bommasandra Jigani Link Rd, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560105
Phone: +91 90363 60110