Before you decide to purchase and install Helium compatible ClodPi's Pro Hotspot (Indoor) device, please read through below information to understand Helium, Hotspot and its nuances:
3) Approved Hotspot Manufacturers
2) Understanding Witnesses and Relayed Hotspots
4) Improving Proof-Of-Coverage
* The hotspot may get into "Relayed" state which is caused due to Network setup. Users are requested to go through Network Troubleshooting and Understanding Witnesses and Relayed Hotspots guidelines.
* Get in touch with the Internet Service Providers in your area to understand the facility they provide with respect to Port forwarding, Static IP, Internet Communication protocol (IPv4 & IPv6), etc.
* Port forwarding, Static IP facility & setup are subjective to the Internet Service Provider, Router make & model.
* Internet protocols of IPv4 category are having no issues with Helium platform as compared to IPv6 protocols which have experienced few issues w.r.t Relayed status of the hotspots.
ClodPi's Pro Hotspot User Guide can be downloaded at: https://hotspot.clodpi.io/getting-started/
DISCLAIMER: Content courtesy Helium